How can you attend a Baby Shower without a tag on your gift?!
My MIL dropped off a gift at my house without a tag, gasp!
So I made one for her gift, and one for my gift.
- Brown card stock with pink paisley patterned paper (wow say that 10 times fast).
- I cut a matching paisley from some of the left over paper
- Added pink hot foil dots around the outside, and purple hot foil dots in the inside - I'll do a tutorial on that later.
- Then added double stick tape and plopped it right on top of the existing paisley on the paper.
- little rub on sentiment from of the dollar tree, two mini hole punches on top, and ribbon to tie it off.
- A smaller size pink square - because writing on brown doesn't show up very well.
- Cut out another paisley from the scrap paper
- Inked all edges for added interest.
For the MIL tag..
- A simple small tag shape cut out of pink card stock. This is cut long than folded over to open.
- Pink and Green patterned paper
- A little green ribbon
- light pink button - attached by a glue dot.
- That pink brad and thingy that holds the tag closed. The brad goes through the ribbon on the back.
Now our gifts have tags.
I'm slower at updating my Card Making blog..Please Follow me here: