Thursday, February 11, 2010

A pattern, A solid, Ribbon, & stickers

The basics for card making:
Card stock base, a patterned piece of paper, and solid piece of paper, some ribbon, and stickers...
I found this alphabet 12 x 12 paper in my stash and I just decided to work with it...
I only used 1 piece of patterned and 1 piece of solid (not including the card bases).

Simple is always good. The bird sticker's image is strong enough to detract from the busy alphabet background.

I found this one harder to balance, enough pattern to solid -
I still think I need something next to the butterfly...


This was the first one I made..
I thought I was being clever cutting out the letters I needed to spell "THANKS".


A few easy tags with the left overs...




A few more tags with walnut spray..
I'm not very good with this stuff yet! It just looks dirty to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment