Thursday, February 11, 2010

Making a simple Tag

I can't imagine anyone being intimidated by making a tag. But if you're one of them let me give you a quick and easy tag to start with....
In this case I started with a pre-made flimsy tag. Cut a scrap of coordinating brown card stock, cut a smaller square of white card stock - glued those two pieces together and punched a hole at the top. (The white paper is for the back to write to: and from: on) Found some 'matching' ribbon and double stick foam tape.

I'm cheap remember so I cut the foam dots in half and adhered them to either side of the pre-made tag. Flipped the brown card stock over to the front side and lined up the holes, centered, adhered. Then added the ribbon..


There you have it..a simple fast and easy tag.


Cost: Stash (scraps from it)


No comments:

Post a Comment