Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Gift - Seasons Cards & Tags

For an inexpensive "small" gift but given from the heart I made this
Four Season's Book of Cards.
The Book itself was very easy a 12x12 piece of paper trimmed a bit larger than the photo book inserts connected with three brads. I found the photo book inserts by taking apart a cheap photo book from the dollar store. I used 5 inserts one as a title page where I added my note.
In back of the book I sewed leftover paper cut at an angle to hold all the envelopes needed for the cards.

I used two pages for each season Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall with the tag on the left and the card on the right.

Winter


Spring




Summer



Fall
Here's my Purse Tag again - I can't wait to actually use one on a gift they're so versatile! How cute would it be to add baby paper and make it a diaper bag for a baby shower! I'll make one later and post it.


No comments:

Post a Comment